Microsoft Office Move To Web

Finally, Google forced Microsoft to release a Office Web. This is a good move, but personally, I still prefer local version. I am still paranoid about saving my data over an unreliable Internet, the reliability of data server, etc..... But, it will definite benefit many people.

Abstracts From Reuters

Microsoft Corp will release three versions of its dominant Office software that users can access over the Web. Microsoft will offer for free to consumers Web-based versions of its Office suite of programs, including a word processor, spreadsheet, presentation software and a note-taking program. Microsoft will release the web offerings when it starts selling Office 2010.

Comments

  1. I have quite big experience with ms excel. But several days ago I had the similar trouble. My fortune was with me and I rapidly found out the proper determination which consist in a tool. It effortlessly aided me and would help here or some other complex situation - recovery Excel file.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts